Receptionist - Clerical Associate Full or Part Time Providence, RI Location
Crown Supply, Inc., a regional electrical supply & fire alarm distributor, seeks an energetic, motivated and organized Receptionist interested in building a full-time career at our company. The Receptionist will be the first contact for the company with customers and vendors. Responsibilities include answering a multi-line phone system, transferring calls, taking messages, and assisting with some light office work. The Receptionist position is hourly, M-F, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with benefits. EOE
If you would like to join a growing company in a position with room for advancement, we are your home. Several of our Associates have been with the team for 10 + years whether they started at Crown as a first job or joined our team later in their career. If you would like to do more than just find a job but possibly create a home where you will have the opportunity to be challenged and grow or simply do a good job, feel appreciated, that you are important and part of a strong family apply today.
Expectations for the Receptionist:
- Answer all calls in a professional, pleasant manner.
- Communicate clearly to all callers.
- Transfer calls and take messages.
- Complete filing, copying and faxing as needed.
- Assist with clerical duties as required.
Qualifications of the Receptionist:
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- hourly rate
- health and dental
- retirement plan
- paid holidays
- paid vacation and sick leave